Are you Dr. Elliott?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 72 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy
Milwaukee, WI 53215Phone(414) 383-7744Fax(414) 383-8089
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Elliott Jr., MD is a nephrologist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center, Aurora Sinai Medical Center, and Aurora West Allis Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinFellowship, Nephrology, 1988 - 1989
- Medical College of WisconsinResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Comparison of Nocturnal Hemodialysis (NHD) and Short Daily Hemodialysis (DHD) With the NxStage® System One™ Start of enrollment: 2008 Apr 01
- Aurora Sinai Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Aurora West Allis Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Columbia St Mary's HospitalsMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital OzaukeeMequon, Wisconsin
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical CenterSheboygan, Wisconsin