William Engel, MD
Professor, Neurology, USC School of Medicine
- 637 South Lucas Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone: (213) 975-9950
Fax: (213) 975-9955
Dr. Engel's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Engel's Education & Medical Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersInternship, Transitional Year
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Engel's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
Dr. Engel's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Engel's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Sodium phenylbutyrate reverses lysosomal dysfunction and decreases amyloid-β42 in an in vitro-model of inclusion-body myositis. Nogalska, A.,D'Agostino, C.,Engel, W. K.,Askanas, V.; Neurobiol. Dis.. 2014 Jan 30.
- Dysferlin is a newly identified binding partner of AβPP and it co-aggregates with amyloid-β42 within sporadic inclusion-body myositis (s-IBM) muscle fibers. Cacciottolo, M.,Nogalska, A.,D'Agostino, C.,Engel, W. K.,Askanas, V.; Acta Neuropathol.. 2013 Oct 4.
- Chaperone-mediated autophagy components are upregulated in sporadic inclusion-body myositis muscle fibres. Cacciottolo, M.,Nogalska, A.,D'Agostino, C.,Engel, W. K.,Askanas, V.; Neuropathol. Appl. Neurobiol.. 2013 Mar 1.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. William Engel, Dr. William Engel, MD, Dr. W Engel, Dr. William King Engel
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Engel's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, CA)
- Ronald Baum, MD
- Cynthia Spier, MD
- Arish Eduljee, MD
- Roger Bertoldi, MD
- Shashi Shah, MD
- Steven Cramer, MD
- Jed Black, MD
- Judith Vaughan, MD
- Xihua Sun, MD
- Duke Phan, MD