William Fleet, MD
- 101 Memorial Hospital Dr
Building 3, Suite 302
Mobile, AL 36608
Phone: (251) 661-9587
Fax: (251) 666-7361
Dr. Fleet's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Fleet's Education & Medical Training
- University FL Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Gastroenterology
- University of FloridaResidency, Neurology
- University of FloridaResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Virginia School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Fleet's Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical LicenseCurrent
Dr. Fleet's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Selective attention in hemispatial neglect. Rapcsak, S. Z., Verfaellie, M., Fleet, W. S., Heilman, K. M.; Arch Neurol. 1989 Feb.
- Pupil-sparing oculomotor palsy from midbrain hemorrhage. Fleet, W. S., Rapcsak, S. Z., Huntley, W. W., Watson, R. T.; Ann Ophthalmol. 1988 Sep.
- Dopamine agonist therapy for neglect in humans. Fleet, W. S., Valenstein, E., Watson, R. T., Heilman, K. M.; Neurology. 1987 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. William Fleet, Dr. William Fleet, MD, Dr. W Fleet, Dr. William Shepherd Fleet
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Fleet's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, AL)
- Stephen Bryan, MD
- Karen Albright, DO
- Raymond Robinson Jr., MD
- Mark Pita, MD
- Martina Bebin, MD
- Cristina Wohlgehagen, MD
- William Leuschke, MD
- Elias Chalhub, MD
- Scott Hitchcock, DO
- Gale Koewing, MD