Are you Dr. Gruhn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Hospital Dr
Galax, VA 24333Phone(276) 238-3566Fax(276) 238-3509
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Gruhn, MD is a rheumatologist in Galax, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Twin County Regional Healthcare and Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceFellowship, Rheumatology, 1977 - 1979
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2009 - 2016
- NC State Medical License 1981 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- Functional outcomes, morbidity, mortality and fracture healing rates in 58 consecutive geriatric odontoid fracture patients treated with cervical collar or posterior f...Molinari, W.,Khera, O.,Gruhn, W.,Molinari, R. W.> ;Evid Based Spine Care J. 2011 Aug
- 6 citationsStudies of serum immunoglobulin binding to synovial fibroblast cell cultures from patients with rheumatoid arthritisWilliam B. Gruhn, Frederic C. McDuffie> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1980 Jan 1
- 14 citationsMeasurement of immunoglobulin binding to synovial fibroblast monolayers: Comparison of staphylococcal protein a binding to cytotoxic assay methods☆William B. Gruhn, Frederick C. McDuffie> ;Journal of Immunological Methods. 1979 Sep 10
- Join now to see all