Are you Dr. Hammel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2801 Debarr Rd
Anchorage, AK 99508Phone(907) 258-2149Fax(907) 258-2147
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Hammel, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Anchorage, Alaska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alaska and Utah.
Education & Training
- University of UtahResidency, Anesthesiology, 1987 - 1989
- Rush University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 1990 - 2018
- UT State Medical License 1986 - 2018
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Mobility of antimony in soil and its availability to plants.Hammel, W., Debus, R., Steubing, L.> ;Chemosphere. 2000 Dec
- Assessment of the ecotoxic potential of soil contaminants by using a soil-algae test.Hammel, W., Steubing, L., Debus, R.> ;Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 1998 May 01
- Lung development under the influence of thiourea and L-thyroxine. Retarding and toxic effects of thiourea.Wittmann, J., Steib, A., Liebich, H. G., Hammel, W.> ;Res Commun Chem Pathol Pharmacol. 1987 Nov