William Hartsell, MD
Medical Director, CDH Proton Center
- 4455 Weaver Parkway
Warrenville, IL 60555
Phone: (630) 821-6400
Fax: (630) 393-4780
Dr. Hartsell's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiation Oncology: General Radiation Oncology, Pediatric, Urologic Cancer
Dr. Hartsell's Education & Medical Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology
- Ami Presbyterian Denver HospitalInternship, Transitional Year
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Hartsell's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- OK State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyRadiation Oncology, 1988
Dr. Hartsell's Clinical Trials
- A Phase III Prospective Randomized Trial of Standard-fractionation vs. Hypo-fractionation With Proton Radiation Therapy for Low Risk Adenocarcinoma of the ProstateStart of enrollment: 2010 Nov 01
Hahn, K.,Hartsell, W.,Perkins, H.,Piper, A.,Vargas, C.
- Evaluation Tracking Project: A Prospective Chart Review of Patients Treated With Proton TherapyStart of enrollment: 2009 Jun 01
Hahn, K.,Hartsell, W.,Keole, S.,Piper, A.,Vargas, C.
- A Phase III International Randomized Trial Of Single Versus Multiple Fractions For Re-Irradiation Of Painful Bone MetastasesStart of enrollment: 2004 Jan 01
Anthes, M.L.,Basrur, V.R.,Bezjak, A.,Chow, E.L.,David, M.,Hartsell, W.F.,Hoskin, P.,Kerba, M.,Koul, R.,McMillan, W.G.,Metz, C.d.,Meyer, R.,Nabid, A.,Rojas, F.,Roos, D.,Roy, I.
- Randomized Trial of Palliative Radiation Therapy for Osseous Metastases: A Study of Palliation of Symptoms and Quality of LifeStart of enrollment: 1998 Feb 01
Hartsell, W.F.,Petersen, I.A.
Dr. Hartsell's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Single-fraction radiotherapy versus multifraction radiotherapy for palliation of painful vertebral bone metastases-Equivalent efficacy, less toxicity, more convenient: A subset analysis of Radiation Therapy Oncology Group trial 97-14. Howell, D. D.,James, J. L.,Hartsell, W. F.,Suntharalingam, M.,Machtay, M.,Suh, J. H.,Demas, W. F.,Sandler, H. M.,Kachnic, L. A.,Berk, L. B.; Cancer. 2013 Feb 15.
- Myth: we can tailor palliative care to match life expectancy. Reality: no we can't. Hartsell, W.F.; Cancer. 2010 Jul 1.
- Clinical trials and socioeconomic implication in the treatment of bone metastasis: a report from the American College of Radiology Appropriateness Criteria Expert Panel on Radiation Oncology. Janjan, N., Lutz, S.T., Bedwinek, J.M., Hartsell, W.F., Pieters, R.S., Silberstein, E.B., Yasko, A.W.; J Palliat Med. 2009-05-01.
Register to See Citations and 44 More...
Dr. Hartsell's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois BlueChoice Select
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Cofinity PPO
- Coventry Health Care PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
Physicians, view Dr. Hartsell's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiation Oncology, IL)
- Neil Das Gupta, MD
- Salitha Reddy, MD
- Bruce Shevlin, MD
- Rakesh Anand, MD
- Neilayan Sen, MD
- Tin Hla, MD
- Robert Roth, MD
- Harold Sutton, MD
- Syed Javed Shirazi, MD
- Arnold Buznitsky, MD