Are you Dr. Jordan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 21st Ct
Phenix City, AL 36867Phone(334) 448-9505Fax(334) 448-9575
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Jordan, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Phenix City, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, California, and Georgia.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1984 - 1987
- University of Florida College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- GA State Medical License 1988 - 2015
- AL State Medical License 1987 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsHemophilia and Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy: A Case ReportKeith L. Partney, Robert L. Hollingsworth, William R. Jordan, David R. Beckham, Charles R. May> ;The Journal of Urology. 1987 Aug 1