Dr. Kaylor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6363 France Ave S
Edina, MN 55435Phone(952) 920-7660Fax(952) 920-2049
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Urology, 1984 - 1989
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1989 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsRenal pathology in patients with primary hyperaldosteronism secondary to an adrenal cortical adenoma.Richard W. Grady, William M. Kaylor, Jar-Chi Lee, Emmanuel L. Bravo, Gordon N. Gephardt, Andrew C. Novick> ;Urology. 1996 Sep 1
- 50 citationsReversal of End Stage Renal Failure with Surgical Revascularization in Patients with Atherosclerotic Renal Artery OcclusionWilliam M. Kaylor, Andrew C. Novick, Michael Ziegelbaum, Donald G. Vidt> ;The Journal of Urology. 1989 Mar 1
- 8 citationsPosterior Transthoracic Approach for Adrenal SurgeryAndrew C. Novick, Ralph A. Straffon, William M. Kaylor, Emmanuel L. Bravo> ;The Journal of Urology. 1989 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: