Are you Dr. Killinger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeTulane Univ Sch Of Med
New Orleans, LA 70112Phone(904) 387-9545
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Killinger, MD is a rheumatologist in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida.
Education & Training
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1959 - 1962
- University of Texas Southwestern - Parkland Health & Hospital SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1956 - 1957
- Tulane UniversityClass of 1956
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- A case of otitis externa apparently caused by Salmonella florida.William Killinger, Margaret Wynn, Florence Young> ;Laryngoscope. 1954 Aug 1
- Determination of systolic blood pressure in newborn infants.FORDTRAN, J. S., KILLINGER, W. A., NEWSOM, W. T.> ;Bull Tulane Univ Med Fac. 1957 Feb