Are you Dr. Legat?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5812 Plainview Rd
Bethesda, MD 20817Phone+1 301-229-2235Fax+1 301-320-4596
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Legat, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Bethesda, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland.
Education & Training
- Sheppard and Enoch Pratt HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1966 - 1969
- Mercy Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1971 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry