Are you Dr. Lewis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10500 Quivira Rd
Lenexa, KS 66215Phone(913) 541-5338
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Lewis, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Lenexa, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas, Tennessee, and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2018 - 2019
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- GA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Electron-scale measurements of magnetic reconnection in space.Burch, J. L.,Torbert, R. B.,Phan, T. D.,Chen, L. J.,Moore, T. E.,Ergun, R. E.,Eastwood, J. P.,Gershman, D. J.,Cassak, P. A.,Argall, M. R.,Wang, S.,Hesse, M.,Pollock, C...> ;Science. 2016 May 14
- Angel Medical CenterFranklin, North Carolina
- McDowell HospitalMarion, North Carolina
- Mission HospitalAsheville, North Carolina
- TriStar Hendersonville Medical CenterHendersonville, Tennessee
- Parkridge Medical CenterChattanooga, Tennessee
- Lee's Summit Medical CenterLee's Summit, Missouri
- Ocala Regional Medical CenterOcala, Florida