Are you Dr. Lewis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-5100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Lewis, MD is a general surgeon in Burlington, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1985 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Differential use of warfarin for secondary stroke prevention in patients with various types of atrial fibrillation.Lewis, W. R.,Fonarow, G. C.,LaBresh, K. A.,Cannon, C. P.,Pan, W.,Super, D. M.,Sorof, S. A.,Schwamm, L. H.> ;Am. J. Cardiol.. 2009 Jan 06