Are you Dr. Olorunto?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 E Market St
Akron, OH 44304Phone+1 330-434-5978Fax+1 330-434-6908
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Olorunto, MD is a general surgeon in Akron, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is an Assistant Professor at University of Toledo College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2008 - 2009
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2002 - 2007
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License Active through 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsEvaluation of a Model for Glycemic Prediction in Critically Ill Surgical PatientsScott M. Pappada, Brent D. Cameron, David B. Tulman, Raymond E. Bourey, Marilyn J Borst, William Olorunto, Sergio D. Bergese, David C. Evans, Stanislaw P Stawicki, Tho...> ;PLOS ONE. 2013 Jul 19
- 10 citationsConservative management of esophageal perforation after a fall.Arthur P. Delos Reyes, Christopher Lee Clancy, Joseph Lach, William A. Olorunto, Mallory Williams> ;International Journal of Surgery Case Reports. 2013 Jan 1
- 62 citationsNeural network-based real-time prediction of glucose in patients with insulin-dependent diabetes.Scott M. Pappada, Brent D. Cameron, Paul M. Rosman, Raymond E. Bourey, Thomas J Papadimos, William Olorunto, Marilyn J Borst> ;Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics. 2011 Feb 1
- Join now to see all