William Byron Parker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Subject matter expert consulting in the delivery of high cost complex drug therapies in managed care environments, specializing in reimbursement and access. Innovative strategist with a proven ability to identify, launch, and manage projects in both emerging and established markets. In-depth understanding and interpretation of the requirement for implementation of business initiatives in regulatory and compliance. Recognized as expert in federal court involving cases of fraud, waste, and abuse. Consulting expert in management of surgically implanted pain pump medications and delivery.
Education & Training
- University of FloridaMS, Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, 2015 - 2016
- Auburn University Harrison School of PharmacyBA/BS in Pharmacy, 1978
Office1625 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32207Phone(904) 982-5799
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: