William Regine, MD
Professor of Radiation Oncology, University MD School of Medicine
- 22 S Greene St
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (410) 328-3037
Fax: (410) 328-3040
Dr. Regine's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiation Oncology: General Radiation Oncology
Dr. Regine's Education & Medical Training
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology
- St Josephs Hospital Health CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityMedical School
Dr. Regine's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyRadiation Oncology
Dr. Regine's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Regine's Clinical Trials
- A Phase II Study of Bevacizumab With Concurrent Capecitabine and Radiation Followed by Maintenance Gemcitabine and Bevacizumab For Locally Advanced Pancreatic CancerStart of enrollment: 2005 Jan 01
Crane, C.H.,Regine, W.F.,Safran, H.
- GCC 0319: A Phase I/II Study of Low-Dose Upper Abdominal Radiation Therapy (UART) or Whole (W) ART as Chemosensitizer in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Tumors of the Gastrointestinal Tract or OvaryStart of enrollment: 2003 Oct 01
Kennedy, N.L.,Regine, W.,Wong, R.
- A Feasibility Study of Neurocognitive Evaluation in Patients Treated for Brain MetastasesStart of enrollment: 2000 Nov 01
- A Phase III Study of Pre and Post Chemoradiation 5-FU vs. Pre and Post Chemoradiation Gemcitabine for Postoperative Adjuvant Treatment of Resected Pancreatic AdenocarcinomaStart of enrollment: 1998 Jul 01
Benson, A.B.,MacDonald, J.S.,Regine, W.F.
Dr. Regine's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Audio-visual biofeedback does not improve the reliability of target delineation using maximum intensity projection in 4-dimensional computed tomography radiation therapy planning. Lu, W.,Neuner, G. A.,George, R.,Wang, Z.,Sasor, S.,Huang, X.,Regine, W. F.,Feigenberg, S. J.,D'Souza, W. D.; Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys.. 2013 Dec 18.
- GammaPod-A new device dedicated for stereotactic radiotherapy of breast cancer. Yu, C. X.,Shao, X.,Zhang, J.,Regine, W.,Zheng, M.,Yu, Y. S.,Deng, J.,Duan, Z.; Med Phys. 2013 May.
- Increasing national mastectomy rates for the treatment of early stage breast cancer. Mahmood, U.,Hanlon, A. L.,Koshy, M.,Buras, R.,Chumsri, S.,Tkaczuk, K. H.,Cheston, S. B.,Regine, W. F.,Feigenberg, S. J.; Ann. Surg. Oncol.. 2013 May.
Register to See Citations and 67 More...
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. William Regine, Dr. William Regine, MD, Dr. W Regine, Dr. William F Regine
- 25 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 25 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Regine's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiation Oncology, MD)
- Eugene Bronstein, MD
- Dan Kunaprayoon, MD
- Kwok Lee, MD
- Deborah Citrin, MD
- Benjamin Laser, MD
- Richard Niemtzow, MD
- Elizabeth Nichols, MD
- Eva Zinreich, MD
- Sheela Puttaswamaiah, MD
- Vinita Patanaphan, MD