William Roccaforte, MD
Associate Professor, Psychiatry, University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Medicine
- 988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr
Omaha, NE 68198
Phone: (402) 552-6007
Fax: (402) 552-6225
Dr. Roccaforte's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Pain Medicine
Dr. Roccaforte's Education & Medical Training
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Roccaforte's Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License1986 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyGeriatric Psychiatry
Dr. Roccaforte's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Impact of problem alcohol use on patient behavior and caregiver burden in a geriatric assessment clinic. Sattar, S.P., Padala, P.R., McArthur-Miller, D., Roccaforte, W.H., Wengel, S.P., Burke, W.J.; J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol. 2007 Jun.
- The pharmaceutical industry in the nursing home: no such thing as a free lunch. Wengel, S.P., Magnuson, T., Roccaforte, W.H., Burke, W.J.; Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2003-01-01.
- Vascular dementia presenting as Lewy-body dementia. Magnuson, T. M., Keller, B. K., Roccaforte, W.; J Am Geriatr Soc. 2000 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 24 More...
- Dr. William Roccaforte, Dr. William Roccaforte, MD, Dr. W Roccaforte, Dr. William H Roccaforte
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Roccaforte's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NE)
- Robert Jones, MD
- Clarence Evans, MD
- Michael Arisa, MD
- Francis Cavano, MD
- Aly Hassan, MD
- Jeffrey Coffman, MD
- Chin-Suk Chung, MD
- Jane Theobald, MD
- Mark Fleisher, MD
- Yetunde Ogunleye, MD