Dr. Rough is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office668 Main St
Lumberton, NJ 08048Phone+1 609-267-7050Fax+1 609-267-7065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterResidency, Thoracic Surgery, 1978 - 1980
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1978
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAn experimental method for thermal control of heart rate: work in progress.Victor Parsonnet, Jack Driller, Peter Hudson, Alexander Villanueva, William Rough, Leon S. Dick> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 1980 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: