Are you Dr. Schoene?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis Street Amory 3
Brigham And Womens Hospital Department Of Pathology
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 732-7532
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Schoene, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital and is an Associate Professor of Pathology at Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1967 - 1969
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1964 - 1966
- Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- The Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1972 - 2011
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Neuropathology
Publications & Presentations
- 178 citationsPituitary carcinoma: a clinicopathologic study of 15 cases.Peter J. Pernicone, Bernd W. Scheithauer, Thomas J. Sebo, Kalman Kovacs, Eva Horvath, William F. Young, Ricardo V. Lloyd, Dudley H. Davis, Barton L. Guthrie, William C...> ;Cancer. 1997 Feb 15
- 4 citationsNew syndrome: brain malformation, growth retardation, hypokinesia and polyhydramnios in two brothers.Lewis B. Holmes, William C. Schoene, Beryl R. Benacerraf> ;Clinical Dysmorphology. 1997 Jan 1
- 10 citationsCentral Nervous System Malformations in Trisomy 9Jeffrey A. Golden, William C. Schoene> ;Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology. 1993 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- William Carl Schoene, MD 1937–2017September 27th, 2018
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts