Dr. schwartzman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17821 Cardinal Cir.
Orange, CA 92861Phone(714) 606-3647
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OtherClass of 2019
Publications & Presentations
- Incidental Coronary Artery Calcification Seen on Low-Dose Computed Tomography Is a Risk Factor for Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease in Patients Undergoing Liver Tra...Othman, T.,Tun, H.,Bainiwal, J. S.,Andersen, E. S.,Dharmavaram, N. L.,Schwartzman, W. S.,Baffo, A. N.,Butera, B. C.,Phuong, N. S.,Xu, P. Z.,Yasmeh, B.,Gertsvolf, N. A....> ;Transplant. Proc.. 2018 Dec 24
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: