Dr. Shim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2727 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607Phone(813) 694-7598Fax(781) 784-4299
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterFellowship, Rheumatology, 2000 - 2002
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterFellowship, 1998 - 2000
- Allegheny University HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2008
- MD State Medical License 1998 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Former Clinical Professor of Medicine George Washington University
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: