Are you Dr. Smith?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3537 W Front St
Traverse City, MI 49684Phone(231) 935-8930
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Smith, MD is a family physician in Traverse City, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan.
Education & Training
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1976 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- HASH(0x370de58)Wilson, M. J.,Sen, A.,Bridges, D.,Turgeon, D. K.,Brenner, D. E.,Smith, W. L.,Ruffin, M. T.,Djuric, Z.> ;Prostaglandins Leukot. Essent. Fatty Acids. 2018 Nov 26
- Flipping the Cyclooxygenase (Ptgs) Genes Reveals Isoform-Specific Compensatory Functions.Li, X.,Mazaleuskaya, L. L.,Yuan, C.,Ballantyne, L. L.,Meng, H.,Smith, W. L.,FitzGerald, G. A.,Funk, C. D.> ;J. Lipid Res.. 2017 Nov 29
- Fatty Acid Binding to the Allosteric Subunit of Cyclooxygenase-2 Relieves a Tonic Inhibition of the Catalytic Subunit.Dong L, Yuan C, Orlando BJ, Malkowski MG, Smith WL> ;J. Biol. Chem.. 2016-12-02
- Join now to see all