Are you Dr. Turner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 University Blvd
Galveston, TX 77555Phone+1 409-747-2731Fax+1 409-747-2704
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Turner, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Galveston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health PartnersResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1974 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Variation in faecal water content may confound estimates of gastro-intestinal parasite intensity in wild African herbivores.Turner, W. C.,Cizauskas, C. A.,Getz, W. M.> ;J. Helminthol.. 2009 Jul 25