Are you Dr. Welch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis St Amory 3
Brigham And Womens Hospital Department Of Pathology
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 732-4745
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Welch, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Florida, and Connecticut. He is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital and is an Associate Professor of Pathology at Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1974 - 1975
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1971 - 1974
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- CT State Medical License 1994 - 1995
- MA State Medical License 1975 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 1972 - Present
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsCorrelative polarizing light and scanning electron microscopy for the assessment of talc in pelvic region lymph nodes.Sandra McDonald, Yuwei Fan, William R. Welch, Daniel W. Cramer, Rebecca C. Stearns, Liam Sheedy, Marshall Katler, John J. Godleski> ;Ultrastructural Pathology. 2019 Mar 21
- 16 citationsEndosalpingiosis: More than just an incidental finding at the time of gynecologic surgery?Katharine M. Esselen, Kathryn L. Terry, Anicka Samuel, Kevin M. Elias, Michelle Davis, William R. Welch, Michael G. Muto, Shu-Wing Ng, Ross S. Berkowitz> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2016 Aug 1
- Pinin interacts with C-terminal binding proteins for RNA alternative splicing and epithelial cell identity of human ovarian cancer cells.Zhang, Y.,Kwok, J. S.,Choi, P. W.,Liu, M.,Yang, J.,Singh, M.,Ng, S. K.,Welch, W. R.,Muto, M. G.,Tsui, S. K.,Sugrue, S. P.,Berkowitz, R. S.,Ng, S. W.> ;Oncotarget. 2016 Feb 13
- Join now to see all
- W.W. Keen: Physician to the PresidentsAugust 3rd, 2021
- Dorothy ReedSeptember 17th, 2020
- The Search for Eisenhower’s Adrenal TumorMay 28th, 2020
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts