Are you Dr. West?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7710 Mercy Rd
Omaha, NE 68124Phone(402) 398-6255
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William West, MD is a board certified pathologist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Washington, and New Mexico. He is affiliated with Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical Center, Nebraska Medicine - Bellevue, and Memorial Community Hospital and Health System.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1978 - 1982
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 1984 - 1994
- TX State Medical License 1984 - 1992
- IA State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- NE State Medical License 1977 - 2020
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsA role for B cells in organic dust induced lung inflammation.Jill A. Poole, Ted R. Mikuls, Michael J. Duryee, Kristi J. Warren, Todd A. Wyatt, Amy Nelson, Debra J. Romberger, William W. West, Geoffrey M. Thiele> ;Respiratory Research. 2017 Dec 22
- 494 citationsA prospective, multi-institutional, pathologist-based assessment of 4 immunohistochemistry assays for PD-L1 expression in non–small cell lung cancerDavid L. Rimm, Gang Han, Janis M. Taube, Eunhee S. Yi, Julia A. Bridge, Douglas B. Flieder, Robert J. Homer, William W. West, Hong Wu, Anja C. Roden, Junya Fujimoto, H...> ;JAMA Oncology. 2017 Aug 1
- 12 citationsPost-injury and resolution response to repetitive inhalation exposure to agricultural organic dust in mice.Kristi J. Warren, Todd A. Wyatt, Debra J. Romberger, Isaak Ailts, William W. West, Amy Nelson, Tara M. Nordgren, Elizabeth Staab, Art J. Heires, Jill A. Poole> ;Safety. 2017 Feb 21
- Join now to see all
- CAP Releases 2015 Accreditation ChecklistsAugust 17th, 2016
- CAP Releases 2017 Laboratory Accreditation Checklists with Detailed Requirements to Improve Laboratory QualitySeptember 8th, 2017
- For Autopsy Service, New Requirements in AP Checklist plus Nine New Requirements for Forensic AutopsiesSeptember 20th, 2018