William Westra, MD
Professor of Pathology, Johns Hopkins University
- 600 N Wolfe St
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: (410) 955-2660
Dr. Westra's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Anatomic Pathology
Dr. Westra's Education & Medical Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- University of Florida College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Westra's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
Dr. Westra's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The expanding role of cytopathology in the diagnosis of HPV-related squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Holmes, B. J.,Westra, W. H.; Diagn. Cytopathol.. 2013 Jun 12.
- Differential expression of degradome components in cutaneous squamous cell carcinomas. Prasad, N. B.,Fischer, A. C.,Chuang, A. Y.,Wright, J. M.,Yang, T.,Tsai, H. L.,Westra, W. H.,Liegeois, N. J.,Hess, A. D.,Tufaro, A. P.; Mod. Pathol.. 2013 Dec 21.
- HPV-related oropharyngeal carcinoma with Overt Level II and/or III metastases at presentation: The risk of subclinical disease in ipsilateral levels IB, IV and V. Sanguineti, G.,Pai, S.,Agbahiwe, H.,Ricchetti, F.,Westra, W.,Sormani, M. P.,Clemente, S.,Califano, J.; Acta Oncol. 2013 Nov 28.
Register to See Citations and 20 More...
- Dr. William Westra, Dr. William Westra, MD, Dr. W Westra
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Westra's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, MD)
- Anca Croitoru, MD
- David Zopf, MD
- Violet Jiji, MD
- James Taylor, MD
- Justin Bishop, MD
- Natalie Banet, MD
- Jeffrey Seibel, MD
- John Gillespie, MD
- Carolyn Watson, MD
- Raghava Munivenkatappa, MD