Are you Dr. Callins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4288 Memorial Dr
Decatur, GA 30032Phone(404) 292-4000Fax(404) 299-5461
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Willis Callins, MD is an otolaryngologist in Decatur, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, California, and Alabama.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1976 - 1978
- Kaiser Permanente Southern CaliforniaResidency, Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1974 - 1975
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1978 - 2020
- GA State Medical License 1978 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 1976 - 1987
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsCarcinoma of the floor of the mouth.Edward L. Applebaum, Willis P. Callins, David E. Bytell> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 1980 Jul 1
- 2 citations“How i do it” — head and neck. A targeted problem and its solution correction of laryngectomy stomal stenosis†Willis P. Callins, Edward L. Applebaum> ;Laryngoscope. 1980 Jan 1
- 2 citationsEndobronchial Foreign Body RemovalLauren D. Holinger, Willis P. Callins> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 1977 Sep 1