Are you Dr. Liu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3611 Branch Avenue
Temple Hills, MD 20748Phone+1 301-423-5540Fax+1 301-423-8491
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wu Liu, MD is an otolaryngologist in Temple Hills, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital Center and Doctors Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1978 - 1981
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1977 - 1978
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1976 - 1977
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse PointeInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- National Taiwan University COMClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1981 - 2020
- MD State Medical License 1981 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsFibrous dysplasia of the ethmoid sinusJeffrey P. Powell, Wu Yen Liu, Daniel D. Rabuzzi> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 1980 Jan 1
- Doctors Community HospitalLanham, Maryland
- University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital CenterHyattsville, Maryland