Are you Dr. Wang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2300 Children's Plaza, Box 157
Chicago, IL 60614Phone(312) 573-7738Fax(312) 573-7825
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Xiaobin Wang, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Chicago, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Maryland, and Massachusetts. She is an Adjunct Professor in Pediatrics at Northwestern University Medical School.
Education & Training
- Childrens HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1998
- Beijing Medical UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- MA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- A metabolome-wide association study of in utero metal and trace element exposures with cord blood metabolome profile: Findings from the Boston Birth CohortMingyu Zhang, Jessie P. Buckley, Liming Liang, Xiumei Hong, Guoying Wang, Mei Cheng Wang, Marsha Wills-Karp, Xiaobin Wang, Noel T. Mueller> ;Environment International. 2022 Jan 1
- Association between baseline brachial-ankle pulse wave velocity and short-term risk of first stroke among Chinese hypertensive adults.Lihua Hu, Chonglei Bi, Lishun Liu, Yun Song, Yue Zhang, Binyan Wang, Chongqian Fang, Hai Ma, Xiao Huang, Yan Zhang, Huihui Bao, Ping Li, Xiping Xu, Xiaobin Wang, Xiaos...> ;Journal of Human Hypertension. 2021 Nov 15
- 1 citationsCord Blood Metabolome and BMI Trajectory from Birth to Adolescence: A Prospective Birth Cohort Study on Early Life Biomarkers of Persistent Obesity.Tingyi Cao, Jiaxuan Zhao, Xiumei Hong, Guoying Wang, Frank B. Hu, Xiaobin Wang, Liming Liang> ;Metabolites. 2021 Oct 28
- Join now to see all
- Children Born to Obese Women with Diabetes at Higher Risk of Developing AutismJanuary 30th, 2016
- More Folic Acid in Pregnancy May Protect Kids from High Blood PressureMarch 8th, 2017
- Proper Maternal Folate Level May Reduce Child Obesity RiskJune 13th, 2016
- Join now to see all