Dr. Wang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeThe Center For Prostate Cancer
420 Delaware Street Se, Mayo Building, Fourth Floor
Minneapolis, MN 55455Phone(612) 625-6401
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Cancer InstituteResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1992 - 1995
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Capital University of Medical SciencesClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Identifying the Role of Inflammatory Cytokines in Symptom Production in Multiple Myeloma Start of enrollment: 2008 May 01Wang, X.
- A Randomized Clinical Trial of the Efficacy of an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) for Managing Symptoms of Patients Following Thoracic Surgery Start of enrollment: 2006 Jul 01Wang, X.
- Fatigue and Its Symptom Cluster Related to Inflammatory Cytokine Profiles in Cancer Patients Seeking Emergency Care Start of enrollment: 2005 Aug 01Wang, X.
- Feasibility Study of the Assessment of Symptom-Related Cytokines in AML/MDS Patients Undergoing Allogeneic Blood or Marrow Transplantation Start of enrollment: 2004 May 01Wang, X.
- Longitudinal Study of the Prevalence, Severity, and Interference of Multiple Symptoms in Advanced Lung Cancer Start of enrollment: 2003 Nov 01Wang, X.
- Longitudinal Measurement of Pain and Other Symptoms of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients Following Thoracic Surgery Start of enrollment: 2003 Apr 01Wang, X.
- Feasibility Study of the Assessment of Symptom-Related Cytokines in Lung and GI Cancer Patients Undergoing Chemoradiation Therapy Start of enrollment: 2002 Nov 01Wang, X.
Publications & Presentations
- [Identification of characteristic methylation sites in gastric cancer using genomics-based machine learning].Xin Wang, Wei Liu, B Z Chen, Yinzhu He, Yu Chen, Gang Chen> ;Chinese Journal of Pathology. 2021 Apr 8
- [Heritability of Alcohol Intake Among Adult Twins, Calculate by the Structural Equation Model]L Meng, Wenjing Gao, Weihua Cao, Jun Lyu, C Q Yu, T Wu, S F Wang, Zengchang Pang, Mingrun Yu, H Wang, Xinwei Wu, Zhong Dong, F Wu, G H Jiang, Xiaofang Wang, Lingling L...> ;Chinese journal of epidemiology. 2020 Jun 10
- Retraction: "Ethanol Enhances Tumor Angiogenesis In Vitro Induced by Low-Dose Arsenic in Colon Cancer Cells Through Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1 Alpha Pathway".Lei Wang, Young-Ok Son, Songze Ding, Xin Wang, John Andrew Hitron, Amit Budhraja, Jeong-Chae Lee, Qinchen Lin, Pratheeshkumar Poyil, Zhuo Zhang, Jia Luo, Xianglin Shi> ;Toxicological sciences : an official journal of the Society of Toxicology. 2020 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Author Correction: Necroptosis Microenvironment Directs Lineage Commitment in Liver CancerXin Wang, MD, Nature
- Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma: Continuing Challenges and Translational AdvancesMario Strazzabosco, Florin M Selaru, Gregory J Gores, Xin Wei Wang, Hepatology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: