- 8700 Beverly Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90048
Phone: (310) 423-6627
Fax: (310) 423-0170
Dr. Fan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Neuropathology
Dr. Fan's Education & Medical Training
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Nanjing University Of Traditional Chinese MedicineMedical School
Dr. Fan's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
- American Board of PathologyNeuropathology
Dr. Fan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Cystic Glioblastoma: An Evaluation of IDH1 Status and Prognosis. Sarmiento, J. M.,Nuño, M.,Ortega, A.,Mukherjee, D.,Fan, X.,Black, K. L.,Patil, C. G.; Neurosurgery. 2013 Oct 04.
- Transcriptomic profiling of human peritumoral neocortex tissues revealed genes possibly involved in tumor-induced epilepsy. Niesen, C. E.,Xu, J.,Fan, X.,Li, X.,Wheeler, C. J.,Mamelak, A. N.,Wang, C.; PLoS ONE. 2013.
- Erratum to: Surgical management of primary spinal hemangiopericytomas: an institutional case series and review of the literature. Shirzadi, A.,Drazin, D.,Gates, M.,Shirzadi, N.,Bannykh, S.,Fan, X.,Hunt, L.,Baron, E. M.,King, W. A.,Kim, T. T.,Johnson, J. P.; Eur Spine J. 2013 Jan 29.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Xuemo Fan, Dr. Xuemo Fan, MD, Dr. X Fan
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Fan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, CA)
- Richard Gatti, MD
- Murray Gardner, MD
- William Grove, MD
- Melvin Stahl, MD
- Joseph Wand, MD
- Kenneth Widder, MD
- Wendy Cozen, DO
- Brian Bull, MD
- Victor Lee, MD
- Moacyr Da Silva, MD