Are you Dr. Chun?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1060 Gaffney Rd Ste 7440
Commander Usa Meddac Ak Mcuc Mmd Attn Credentials
Fort Wainwright, AK 99703Phone(907) 353-5418Fax(907) 353-4847
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yong Chun, MD is a family physician in Fort Wainwright, Alaska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alaska, Pennsylvania, and Oregon.
Education & Training
- Madigan Healthcare SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2000
- Tripler Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2006
- OR State Medical License 1995 - Present
- HI State Medical License 1994 - 1994
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsChromosomal aberrations in Korean nonsmall cell lung carcinomas: degenerate oligonucleotide primed polymerase chain reaction comparative genomic hybridization studies.Soo Yeun Park, Yeol Hong Kim, Kwang Ho In, Yong Hyuck Chun, Sun Hwa Park> ;Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics. 2004 Jul 15
- 3 citationsDetection of genetic alterations in Korean ovarian carcinomas by degenerate oligonucleotide primed polymerase chain reaction-comparative genomic hybridization.Gi Jin Kim, Joo Oh Kim, Eun Kyung Hong, Hyun Kim, Yong Hyuck Chun, Sun Hwa Park> ;Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics. 2003 Nov 1
- 14 citationsGenomic imbalances in Korean hepatocellular carcinomaGi Jin Kim, Seong Jin Cho, Nam Hee Won, Jin Mo Sung, Hyun Kim, Yong Hyuck Chun, Sun Hwa Park> ;Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics. 2003 Apr 15
- Join now to see all