Are you Dr. Hong?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 Medical Dr
Hampton, VA 23666Phone+1 757-826-3434Fax+1 757-826-9028
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Young Hong, MD is a gastroenterologist in Hampton, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and California.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1970 - 1971
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1970
- Ascension St John HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1969
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse PointeInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Yonsei University COMClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1974 - 2015
- VA State Medical License 1972 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHomologs of Human Dengue-Resistance Genes, FKBP1B and ATCAY, Confer Antiviral Resistance in Aedes aegypti Mosquitoes.Seokyoung Kang, Dongyoung Shin, Derrick K. Mathias, Berlin Londono-Renteria, Mi Young Noh, Tonya M. Colpitts, Rhoel R. Dinglasan, Yeon Soo Han, Young S. Hong> ;Insects. 2019 Feb 2