Are you Dr. Shi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office903 W Martin St
San Antonio, TX 78207Phone(210) 358-3400
- Is this information wrong?
- The Relationship Between the Lack of AT-Ⅲ, PC, PS Activity and PICC-related Thrombosis Start of enrollment: 2018 Aug 30
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsRapamycin Modulates Markers of Mitochondrial Biogenesis and Fatty Acid Oxidation in the Adipose Tissue of db/db MiceSathyaseelan S. Deepa, Michael E. Walsh, Ryan T. Hamilton, Daniel Pulliam, Yun Shi, Shauna Hill, Yan Li, Holly Van Remmen> ;Journal of biochemical and pharmacological research. 2013 Jun 1