Are you Dr. Zhou?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(508) 334-3550Fax(312) 695-6189
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Zheng Zhou, MD is an oncologist in Burlington, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Illinois, and California. He is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington, Winchester Hospital, and Beverly Hospital.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2011 - 2014
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Shanghai Medical UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2011 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe epitope arrangement on flavivirus particles contributes to Mab C10’s extraordinary neutralization breadth across Zika and dengue virusesArvind Sharma, Xiaokang Zhang, Wanwisa Dejnirattisai, Xinghong Dai, Danyang Gong, Wiyada Wongwiwat, Stéphane Duquerroy, Alexander Rouvinski, Marie-Christine Vaney, Pab...> ;Cell. 2021 Nov 30
- 1 citationsBluetongue virus capsid protein VP5 perforates membranes at low endosomal pH during viral entry.Xian Xia, Weining Wu, Yanxiang Cui, Polly Roy, Z. Hong Zhou> ;Nature microbiology. 2021 Oct 26
- Publisher Correction: Cryo-EM structure of the sodium-driven chloride/bicarbonate exchanger NDCBE.Weiguang Wang, Kirill Tsirulnikov, Hristina R. Zhekova, Gülru Kayık, Hanif M. Khan, Rustam Azimov, Natalia Abuladze, Liyo Kao, D. Newman, Sergei Y. Noskov, Z. Hong Zho...> ;Nature Communications. 2021 Oct 13
- Join now to see all
- Distinguished Covid Warrior Dr V Vijay MD FRCSMay 1st, 2020