- Dr. Zsolt Argenyi, MD is a pathologist in Seattle, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Ohio, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Dermatopathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- p63 Expression in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Predicts Poorer Survival yet May Have Limited Clinical Utility. Stetsenko, G. Y.,Malekirad, J.,Paulson, K. G.,Iyer, J. G.,Thibodeau, R. M.,Nagase, K.,Schmidt, M.,Storer, B. E.,Argenyi, Z. B.,Nghiem, P.; Am. J. Clin. Pathol.. 2013 Nov 15.
- Langerhans cell sarcoma in a patient with hairy cell leukemia: common clonal origin indicated by identical immunoglobulin gene rearrangements. Furmanczyk, P. S., Lisle, A. E., Caldwell, R. B., Kraemer, K. G., Mercer, S. E., George, E., Argenyi, Z. B.; J Cutan Pathol. 2012 Jun.
- Analysis of Tp53 Codon 72 Polymorphisms, Tp53 Mutations, and HPV Infection in Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinomas. Loeb, K. R., Asgari, M. M., Hawes, S. E., Feng, Q., Stern, J. E., Jiang, M., Argenyi, Z. B., de Villiers, E. M., Kiviat, N. B.; PLoS ONE. 2012.
- Register to See 17 More
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- AmeriHealth Direct POS
- AmeriHealth Direct POS Value Network
- Amerihealth HMO
- AmeriHealth HMO Value Network
- AmeriHealth PPO
- AmeriHealth PPO Value Network
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Choice
- Great West PPO
- Health Net Oregon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- ODS Network
- Providence Health System Personal Option
- Regence Washington - Preferred Provider Network
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Zsolt Argenyi, Dr. Zsolt Argenyi, MD, Dr. Z Argenyi, Dr. Zsolt B Argenyi