Dr. Hoch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeOak Street, Suite 102
Brockton, MA 02301Phone(508) 251-9624Fax(774) 776-7654
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Hadassah Medical SchoolClass of 1964
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Female Sexual Function and Dysfunction
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Assistant Clinical Professor of OB/GYN Tufts U. Sch. Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- An evaluation of sexual performance--comparison between sexually dysfunctional and functional couples.Hoch, Z., Safir, M. P., Peres, Y., Shepher, J.> ;J Sex Marital Ther. 1981
- Couple interactional classification of sexual dysfunction--a new theoretical conceptualization.Safir, M. P., Hoch, Z.> ;J Sex Marital Ther. 1980
- [Sexual experience, knowledge and attitudes of Israeli medical students].Fisher, M., Hoch, Z., Itskovitz, I., Kubat, H., Brandes, J. M.> ;Harefuah. 1980 Jun
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: