Outpatient, Multi-Specialty Group, Excellent Environment with Thriving Practice
Pediatric Medicine Physician - Experienced Only - Southern California
Outpatient - Multi-Specialty Group
Spanish Language Required
We are seeking an exceptional, passionate physician who speaks Spanish to enhance the patient experience for our young patients and parents who prefer, or only speak Spanish. Our diverse patient population needs an experienced physician due to the nature of the practice. And in joining our established Group, you will have a competitive compensation for the experience and passion you bring to the practice.
- Office Practice: Monday – Friday, seeing on average 18-19 patient per day
- Our physician will be splitting their practice between two clinics 20 miles apart
- Telephonic call only with most calls handled by the after-hour Nurse Advice unit
- MA's support and dedicated practice managers for an exceptionally run office
- Pediatric Board certification required and must be able to obtain unrestricted CA medical license and have a clean background
- Exceptional benefits package with benefits starting 1st of the month following your start date
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
California dreaming? Love where you work and live where you want. The Inland Empire region of Southern California is very affordable! This outpatient practice gives you weekends off to enjoy the beach one weekend and the desert the other, both of which are only 60 miles away. In addition, the mountains are less than 45 miles away! You are never lacking anything to do in Southern California!
- This is one of the most affordable areas to live in in all of Southern California, yet so close to so many things to do
- Whether it is professional sports, golfing, skiing, surfing, shopping, speedway, wineries and so much more, it is all within an hour’s drive. Oh, and Disneyland is just one hour away as well!
- The Inland Empire is home to several major four-year universities and great public and private schools
- Ontario International Airport is just 20 miles away
Job ID : PD 2934315
Posted September 23, 2020