Ambulatory IM | Grow With Us In Paradise
Banner - University Medical Center Tucson
Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is currently seeking Outpatient Internal Medicine Physicians to join our exceptional staff in Southern Arizona. Your dedication to patient care and practice excellence will be a part of BUMG's new model of care delivery. Positions include fully community based ambulatory care practices with no inpatient or academic requirements.
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Unique opportunity for private practice within the University
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work life balance with our flexible scheduling
- Practice Full or Part time
- Have multiple satellite clinics strategically located around Tucson from which to choose
Tucson provides a host of professional opportunities, cultural amenities and recreational activities such as:
- Majestic mountains in every direction and breathtaking sunsets
- K-12 educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
- Endless sunshine with no humidity, fresh air and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico
- Moderate cost of living
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
About Banner Health
You want to help lead change in the health care field – rather than just react to it. You want to spend your time doing what you do best – caring for patients. You belong at Banner Medical Group (BMG) and Banner – University Medicine Group (BUMG).As Banner Health's employed physician group with more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practitioners across more than 65 specialties, BMG, is transforming the delivery of care. This transformation can most clearly be seen in our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) implementation. Through PCMH, we’re organizing care around patients, working in teams and coordinating and tracking care over time. The end result is the highest quality and most efficient delivery of patient care.For physicians working in their own practices, we have two different paths to lead you to a colorful career with Banner Health.We also offer faculty positions at Banner – University Medicine Center in partnership with the University of Arizona.
Posted January 27, 2021