Flexible Scheduling for OB/GYN Hospitalists at our physician-led programs in Houston, TX
Envision Physician Services has opportunities for full-time and part-time board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist candidates for a physician-led program with CHI St. Luke’s Health – The Vintage Hospital in Houston, TX.
Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision. We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education. This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care. Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Full-time, part-time, per diem available
- Annual deliveries: 1000
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred
- TX License preferred or in process
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance
- 24 hour shifts
- Delivery room
- Full-spectrum OBGYN Hospitalist work
The Vintage Hospital has experienced healthcare professionals, including OBGYN’s, neonatologists, OB nurses, neonatal nurses and a superb support team. St. Luke’s Health system stands by their moto of Human kindness is powerful medicine. Join a system that truly values and cares about the human connection in medicine.
Houston, TX is the most populous city in the state and the largest in the US by total area. With multiple suburban neighborhoods, you can choose to live the city life, or smaller town living. Houston is known for their love of the arts, their sports teams, and a city with strengths in culture, medicine and research.
Posted May 11, 2021