Enjoy Practicing in the Beautiful West Coast - PRN Shift Opportunity with High Patient Volume
A clinic in California is in need of an Urgent Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: PRN Shifts.
- Schedule/Hours: Daily 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 25-35 Patients Per Day
- Patient Ages: All Ages
- Procedures: Suturing, Splinting, typical Urgent Care
- Support Staff: 2-4 MA's and X-Ray Tech - Solo Provider
- EMR/Charting: Paper
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Breathtaking Northern California coastal community
- Average temperature in California is around 70 degrees
- Low property taxes compared to national average
- Access to tons of attractions: San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Napa, Yosemite and much more
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -032017-3358
Posted September 17, 2020