Diagnostic Teleradiology With Large Private Group
Employed with Full Benefits Including Malpractice, 8 Weeks Paid Time Off, Retirement, and Partnership Track
2-Year Income Guarantee
Join the largest radiology group in the state that has been established throughout this major metro for 50 years. Step into a private group of Radiologists in a state-of-the-art practice where every aspect of Radiology thrives.
- Diagnostic Radiology - Open to some subspecialties
- The imaging centre hours are 8:00-4:30 Monday-Friday
- Light call schedule
- Sign-on bonus
- Enjoy more time with family/friends with minimum 8 weeks PTO
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- This position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Living in one of New York's largest metros has its perks! This city offers so much to offer from nightlife to an abundance of outdoor activities. Also, gain access to some of the nation's top universities right in your backyard.
- The cost of living is 17% less than the national average
- Plenty of outdoor activities such as hiking, water/snow skiing, and kayaking
- Watch NFL games LIVE!
- Easy access to the Canadian border
- International airport in town
Job ID: JN -012021-23958