Telehealth Urgent Care Physician - Eastern Time Zone (Telecommute)
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, MedExpress is seeking a full-time Telehealth Urgent Care Physician to join our team. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- 100% work from home (no onsite)
- Hours of operation are 7a-11p, 365 days per year
- Providers work 12-hour shifts any time in between 7a-11p
- Full-time employment at 15 shifts per month, 2 weekends included
- Average patient load = 3-4 patients per hour
- Provider will deliver telehealth urgent care visits to patients of all ages.
- Provides and manages remote patient care, using audio and visual technology to complete patient examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment plans. Documenting/Charting patient information in line with current policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively and compassionately through audio visual co ...For complete description tap [HERE]
Colorado Residents Only: The salary for Colorado residents is $204,100 – $280,300. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance. *All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Posted September 2, 2021