Associate Medical Director, Skilled Nursing Facility - Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
SMA seeks an experienced physician with a strong leadership background, to join its team of SNF physicians and NPs in Skilled Nursing Facility program. A member of the Optum family (a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group), SMA is a large integrated physician group that, along with Optum, provides its members with the continuum of health care services, including, but not limited to, primary care, specialty physicians, hospitalists, home health, palliative care and hospice.
- Active unrestricted medical license
- Board Certification in FP or IM; geriatric qualifications a plus
- 5+ years of clinical practice experience post residency
- Solid belief in EBM and familiarity with current medical issues and practices
- Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Supervisory skills, including clinical mentoring and coaching expertise
- Understanding of managed care principles
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Team player and strong teambuilding skills
- Creative problem solving skills
Posted June 28, 2022