Ophthalmologist - Anterior Segment Surgeon
Holcomb Laser Center, an EyeCare Partners practice, is seeking a BC/BE Anterior Segment Ophthalmologist to join our single specialty practice in Cullman, Alabama. Our dedicated state-of-the-art laser vision correction center supports a large referral network spanning both northern Alabama and southern Tennessee. Since 1994, we have been delivering the best possible refractive care for our patients. Graduating residents are encouraged to apply!
- High volumes and earning potential
- Excellent salary plus productivity bonus
- Immediate ramp up at two locations
- Minimal Call
Holcomb Laser Center is now part of EyeCare Partners, a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business and operations systems processes to optimize each practice. We hire the best staff to support our compassionate and self-motivated surgeons.
Impressive Benefits for an Impressive Team:
- Competitive compensation structure with productivity bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefits packages, including 401-K, health insurance, medical malpractice insurance, and vacation
- Access to practice-owned ASCs
- State of the art technology
- State license reimbursements
- Generous employee purchase program
Cullman is one of the fastest growing communities in Alabama, and among the many reasons for that are its excellent schools, advanced healthcare system, natural beauty including access to beautiful Smith Lake, a job-ready workforce and robust economy — it ranks No. 1 statewide for overall economic development and expansion.
For more information, contact Brian O. Donovan, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/cell: 603-661-0477.
Posted September 21, 2020