A hospital in California is seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Starting in September/October and then ongoing
- Schedule: Tele-Psych
- Strictly consultation-based. Calls can be scheduled at any time of the Psychiatrist's availability.
- 12 Hour Shifts With a Minimum of 2 Patient Per Shift Guarantee. This will be with a mix of day and night shifts.
- Day Shifts are 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Night Shifts are 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Will be taking call for sites in California and Nevada so client is asking for duel licensed providers
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: All call/consultations
- Patient Ages: Up to 18 years
- Cases: Severe psychiatric disorders with pediatric patients. These cases typically come in from the Emergency room. Support staff call for consultations and they are scheduled as soon as the physician is available to take the video call.
- Support Staff: There is 24 hour techincal support through Veedmed as well as the In Touch platform. There are liaisons at the hospitals to help the patient with their end of the call (theoretically an ER RN or social worker is helping).
- EMR/Charting: In touch or Veemed platform for the video call. Each facility may have their own charting system. Orientation will be provided on the EMR and video platform.
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA
- Flexible schedule;
- Long term assignment;
- No supervision requirements
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24459