Remote Psychiatric Director (Multiple openings) | Great Pay | Flexible Schedule
Avenia has several available openings throughout the US for Psychiatric Directors
To apply or learn more about these positions, simply go to - https://tinyurl.com/Avenia-Clinician to book an appointment to speak with us.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer and/or Clinical Director
Scope of work: Provide administrative consultation with Chief Executive Officer or Clinical Director related to clinical policies and procedures of the organization. Support in preparation for organizational accreditation.
Education: M.D. from accredited University or Medical School Completion of a Psychiatric Residency Program
• Has experience in mental health services
• Has medical license within the U.S.
- Communicate with the Chief Executive Officer/Clinical Director to achieve the agency’s clinic goals for positive treatment outcomes.
- Assist with development and maintenance of continuous quality improvement.
- Requirements for credentialing per State Guidelines:
- Drug Screen
- Professional License
- Driver’s License
- Privacy Act Statement
- Confidentiality Form
- Cogent Criminal Background Check
- Annual Training
Posted April 18, 2021