Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician – Central California
Two Women's Centers to Choose From
$50,000 Signing Bonus
Join an established non-profit that has been serving North/Central California for over 45 years. This organization has 40 clinics across three counties and two women's health centers. With deep roots in the surrounding communities, this FQHC is looking for mission-driven providers interested in making an impact in the communities they serve.
- Opportunity to choose from two locations
- Blocked OR time available
- 1:4 home-based call – cover only 1 hospital
- Employed position offering a competitive salary with production bonus - earn $350,000+
- $50,000 combined signing bonus/relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment is also available
- Full comprehensive benefits, malpractice with tail coverage, retirement plans, 34 days of PTO in addition to CME time/stipend
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Cap-exempt facility - H1B and J1 accepted and ALL fees are paid by the organization
Enjoy the moderate climate that California offers, where water, wealth, contentment and health reign in this region. Amenities abound in these centrally-located, family-friendly areas of Northern and North/Central California. This city maintains its small-town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities.
- 1 hour – 90 minutes to the Bay Area!
- Enjoy affordable housing, especially compared to most of California
- Year-round mild climate
- San Francisco and Oakland International airports are within a short driving distance
- Performing arts centers, museums, art galleries, festivals, diverse cultures,s, and great restaurants
- Wine festivals, Grand Prix, and car shows
- Rafting, golfing, bike trails, and horseback riding are all for the outdoor enthusiast
- All of this is within driving distance of the Coastal Bay area, Wine Country and Yosemite
- The central location offers short drives to skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking, and much more!
Job ID: ** JN -042020-22225