OB/GYN Hospitalist Careers in Northern Virginia, $50k Sign-On Bonus at select location
- Fredericksburg - Mary Washington Hospital ($50k sign-on bonus) and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Stafford - Stafford Hospital
- Dulles - StoneSprings Hospital Center
- Reston - Reston Hospital Center ($50k sign-on bonus)
- Manassas - UVA Health Prince William Medical Center
Our Full Time Hospitalist position offers:
- Guaranteed shifts / Flexible Schedule
- No on-call duty or office management
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx
- Continued Medical Education Allowance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail
Like traveling? Ask about our Traveling Hospitalist Diplomat program
Mary Washington Hospital is a 437-bed, not-for-profit, full-service surgical and acute care facility. It is home to a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), private, newly renovated labor, delivery, and recovery rooms, and dedicated Cesarean section rooms.
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center The hospital houses a Level II NICU, and offers prenatal care, birthing specialists and mammogram services.
Stafford Hospital is a full-service surgical and acute care facility with 100 private inpatient rooms. It is home to a dedicated birthing unit, 10 private labor, delivery, and recovery rooms, a level II nursery, and dedicated Cesarean section rooms.
StoneSprings Hospital Center is a full-service care medical and surgical facility that serves residents in Loudoun County. A member of the HCA Healthcare System, it performs about 900 deliveries annually.
Reston Hospital Center is a 187-bed acute care hospital that serves the Northern Virginia region. It has private labor and birthing rooms, designated operating rooms for Cesarean sections, and maternity rooms. The hospital is home to a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
UVA Health Prince William Medical Center is a 170-bed hospital with acute care and a surgical facility. It is home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), newly renovated private postpartum suites, and educational classes for new parents.
Posted December 6, 2022