Psychiatry Opportunity in a Lovely Pennsylvania City
A hospital in Pennsylvania is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate - ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: 8 hour shifts starting at 8:00 AM, 8:30 AM or 9:00 AM. 1 hour for lunch, treatment team meeting at 10:00 AM
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Phone call as needed
- Volume: 14-15 patients per day
- Patient Ages: All adult
- Procedures: Detox patients, treatment of co-occurring disorders
- Support Staff: RNs, counselors, therapists, coordinators
- EMR/Charting: Sona, Optum, Dragon
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA; Suboxone
About the Location:
- Discover all Eagleville has to offer! From shopping, beautiful outdoor trails, and museums, there is an activity for all to enjoy.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23189
Posted October 12, 2020