Established Program - Breast Surgery with Rochester Regional Health
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
Inpatient and outpatient
You are the future of patient-focused Breast Surgery. With our new models of care, treatments, and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- COC-designated Cancer Center
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- A Center of Excellence by the NQMBC
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (530 beds)
- Must be Breast Surgery fellowship-trained.
- Join Dr. Lori Medeiros, Medical Director of our Breast Center, and 4 other Breast surgeon to build up our established program.
- With 5 hospitals and 160+ locations, you have a heavy, built-in referral network.
- Fellowship Program coming soon! Teaching + research opportunities available now.
- Ability to participate in investigator lead or national cancer research trial.
- Full Breast services: genetic testing, ultrasound training, biopsies, IORT, in-office social worker navigator.
- On-site Rad/Onc and Infusion Centers, part of our Lipson Cancer Institute - 40+ oncology providers.
- Work closely with and alongside with our Plastic Surgeons.
- Salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted September 23, 2020